[SGVLUG] Fwd: STOCK0 promotional for virtual servers is back & 192MB | 128MB stock release!

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Wed Jun 1 20:12:45 PDT 2011

For those of you looking for cheap VPS plans ($10 to $15 a year) then
you might give 123Systems.net a try. See the forwarded message below for
details on the plans, they have limited stock for the cheapest ones.

This company has been around awhile and they seem well managed. But
don't take my word for it, check WHS or LowEndBox:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=32322560
http://www.lowendbox.com/?s=123systems

I do have a VPS for them, but not one of the cheap plans. With my plan I
have been happy so far except for some latency issues when they first
provisioned the container about a year ago. But that could have been due
to excessive use by another user since these are all OpenVz plans.