[SGVLUG] [OT] I have found "Big Brother", and he is us...

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Jan 5 13:23:12 PST 2011

I wonder how much it would help just to display the score and the data that went
into it to the driver, without even showing it to the insurance company.

I'm pretty sure that my driving habits are more economical when I'm in my wife's
Prius, because it has a dashboard display showing approximate instantaneous mpg.

--
Jeremy Leader
jleader at alumni.caltech.edu