[SGVLUG] [OT] I have found "Big Brother", and he is us...

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Wed Jan 5 09:50:48 PST 2011

No worries, EROEI will make such BB projects self-moderating in scope.

Example: recent news story said London's public police cameras helped
solve 6 cases last year,
so if it cost US$1million/6 cases... then a savvy politician will
eventually point out the inefficiency for the cost, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EROEI

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva