[SGVLUG] timediff - ISO 8601

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Wed Jan 5 09:41:49 PST 2011

Yep, that's why my timediff program spews which date format it requires :)

void usage() {
[...]
  printf("%s [options] date1 date2 \n",PROGRAM_NAME);
  printf("\n");
  printf("where \n");
  printf("\n");
  printf("dates are in ISO 8601 format and are after 1800 A.D. \n");
  printf("(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601) \n");
  printf("(basically yyyy-mm-dd) \n");
  printf("\n");
  [...]