[SGVLUG] Windows/Mac screen capture and recording

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:56:33 PST 2011

Nice!

How how would we package that up for use on a stick so that the
presenter does not need to install the software?

Does anyone have a few minutes to think about how we might implement this?

I think it could add a lot of value to our group and site, but getting
30 minutes of sleep last night means I need to cut down on my project
load!

Matt