[SGVLUG] topic for Feb

Rae Yip rae.yip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:34:32 PST 2011

You guys are lucky I've been considering speaking this month; we need
to start thinking about topics earlier! (ie. I'm definitely not
speaking next month)

To clarify what I will be talking about, I don't feel I need to
re-iterate the material I covered last time. I will focus on hacking
Android using alternatives to the standard SDK and Eclipse setup.

I hope this will be sufficiently different than last month's topic to
be interesting to people who aren't as familiar with Java or even
programming.

-Rae.