[SGVLUG] SOPA Workarounds?

Arthur Baldwin eengnerd at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 16:14:10 PST 2011

I'm not much of an artist, but here's an idea for a great newspaper cartoon:

Uncle Sam with huge boots on...in a standing position...muttering to himself..."must get rid of this Internet infection" ...as he points a shotgun at his own feet...both of which are "infected" with the "vines" of the Internet.

That might get some senators and congressmen/women to begin thinking!