[SGVLUG] Sysadmin jobs

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Dec 8 12:13:41 PST 2011

Yeah, we've had some ups and downs. There was a change of executives, which led
to some changes of direction. I don't speak for the company (I'm just a
programmer/architect), but I can tell you that no sysadmins were laid off. The
sysadmins support the whole company, so they're a lot less affected by changes
in any one division.

--
Jeremy Leader
jleader at alumni.caltech.edu