[SGVLUG] Job opportunity

Zack, James JZack at unex.ucla.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:54:36 PST 2011

This came across my Facebook radar so I thought I would pass it along:

Woman at work (Pasadena) is looking for a tech person to assist with computer issues. The individual must be familiar with both hardware and software troubleshooting. Network familiarity is a plus.
Example of tasks: Hardwiring computers for internet access, setting up emails, servicing of printers, website updates, software installation, general troubleshooting.

This is an hourly position for approx 8 hours per week to start. Prox to Pasadena is a plus. This position could be combined with computer instruction at a future date. Pay range is 20 to 35 hour based on expertise. Send resume to rmccarthy at womenatwork.org