[SGVLUG] December 8th Pasadena Ubuntu Hour

dave dave at iheartubuntu.com
Tue Dec 6 11:15:16 PST 2011

Come on by and meet up for the Pasadena Ubuntu Hour
location! This is a very informal gathering. Chat about linux, Ubuntu, the
weather... it doesnt matter. Lets just get together! We hold this Ubuntu
Hour at Peet's Coffee on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6pm to 7pm.
Peets is located on the SW corner of Lake Ave & California Blvd (next to
Fresh & Easy).

*** We will have some official Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot discs to give out
as well as a very small amount of 11.10 Kubuntu and 11.10 Ubuntu Server
discs available. ***

This Ubuntu Hour coincides with the San Gabriel Valley LUG meetings held at
CalTech from 7-9pm. More info on SGVLUG: http://www.sgvlug.org/

The August Pasadena Ubuntu Hour will be:

When: Thursday, 8 December 2011 from 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Where: Peet's Coffee in Pasadena
605 S Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91106

Peet's Coffee has free parking and free wi-fi. I'll be wearing something
Ubuntu related and have my laptop with me. The last three Pasadena Ubuntu
Hours were a great success!

Hope to see you there! Full details here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1455/detail/

more info please contact: dave at iheartubuntu.com