[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 9/8 topic: DR and Backups in the era of the cloud

John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Wed Aug 31 21:34:27 PDT 2011

In a posting purporting to be from Braydon <ronin at braydon.com> but
lacking a digital signature, it is written:

> I've been working on a document that goes over detailing the positives
> and negatives of using social media sites, especially in regard with
> combination of individual organizations websites. I have started this
> because all of my clients request placing such buttons on their websites
> and I believe we can do better.

> http://downloads.braydon.com/socialmedia_bgf001_v0.1.pdf

> Please send suggestions, mistakes, and any feedback in any regard
> directly to ronin at braydon.com

My heartiest congratulations to you sir, for being brave enough to
express these politically incorrect views.

I put this on the mailing list in hopes that others, too, will be
emboldened to chime in, as I am here.

Your writing style and grammar and spelling need work.  I hope to have
time to help out.  What software are you using to compose the document?
Is the source available?  I would certainly do this in LaTeX.

What plans do you have to publish this?

--
 John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com 9F1148454619A5F08550 705961A47CC541AFEF13

  If a thing cannot be done anonymously, it's a privacy give-away to do
  it at all.