[SGVLUG] Have you heard about the price drop on HP Tablets yet?

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:14:12 PDT 2011

I'm surprised this didn't blow up on the list. WebOS is Linux-based, just
like Android. I was surprised when I found out how open Palm was with the
Pre, compared with Android manufacturers.

I just got two Touchpads from the Barnes and Noble website, but they've only
got the 16 GB for $100. I'm watching the 32 GB like a hawk, waiting for it
to drop. Can't be long, now. Best deal of the year, in my book.

Sent from mobile.