[SGVLUG] fyi - 2 x 4GB (8GB) corsair DDR3 $25+shipping AR or less w/ebillme payment + PSU ($22)

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 01:38:48 PDT 2011

Hey!

If you got that CPU/MB combo I mentioned and now are
in need of some RAM: ( if you also need a PSU see below )

"2 x 4GB corsair desktop memory $25 after rebate or $12 using ebillme payment Tuesday only Tiger Direct"
( ebillme give you a coupon if <$50 in account.. if >$50
you can get a check.. )

Corsair CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 4GB DDR3 RAM - PC10666, 1333MHz,

more info
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3208630

IF you also need a new PSU, there is a good deal
on a 430 Watt one w rebate:

looks like about $22 for this one:
CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 V2 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3202906

I'm still looking for a good deal on a HD
( will be recycling an old case and CD/DVD rom for mine. )

enjoy
matti