[SGVLUG] Aug Presentation Details coming soon

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 09:29:51 PDT 2011

Hi!

We've got a great presentation lined up for this
Thur 8/11 7-9pm. Matt introduced me to the presenter
yesterday at the DRUPAL CAMP LA 2011 conference!
( great conference folks, if you're using LAMP
you should check this out, as there are some good
sessions covering material which isn't just Drupal. )

The Conference is FREE, and I highly recommend it!
Parking is $10

http://2011.drupalcampla.com/schedule

Once the presenter gets more details to me I will
post the details here.

** everyone PLEASE help spread the news and invite
** your friends/associates to join us.

thanks!
matti