[SGVLUG] August Topic: Disaster Recovery!

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Fri Aug 5 14:19:02 PDT 2011

What is "the Cloud"?  Pretty much any service on the Internet can (and
does) call themselves "cloud" these days.

I use Amazon AWS (S3, EC2, etc).  The costs are listed here:

  http://aws.amazon.com/s3/#pricing

  http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/#pricing

It may seem more expensive than many other options, but the reliability
of S3 and the flexibility of EC2 make it worth it for me.  Plus, you
only pay for what you use.

--
Eric Hammond