[SGVLUG] You Can Take Stanford's 'Intro to AI' Course Next Quarter, For Free

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:39:07 PDT 2011

I came across this gem & figured I should share. There might be
many-a-CalTech student interested in a free AI course that you'll actually
be taking *alongside* current Stanford students (you'll have to do homework
& will be getting your work graded!). And the two professors are legends in
the field. Already 10K+ folks signed up 3 days into it becoming available.

To me, this is like the next iteration in the global phenomenon known as
open courseware. :)

enjoy.
--miguel