[SGVLUG] August Speaker needed!

DYN: Jim Workman JimW at dynashoe.com
Fri Aug 5 08:18:14 PDT 2011

I have a topic request:
I would like to know how other enterprises are handling disaster
recovery - particularly when you need to restore the operating system
with all of your users, printers, partitions, and other system
configurations intact.

My 3rd-party, non-OSS, backup software creates a recovery CD, but that
no longer works in my environment.

Jim Workman