[SGVLUG] netflix on native linux - hope it is not a vaporware announcement

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 00:17:14 PDT 2011

Oh dang really? Had my facts ALL wrong then, guess i got confused by all the
geeks who installed Linux on 'em haha. Actually thinking of splurging for
one (tho I need to buy a laptop 1st, even if just a cheapy for web
development...Matti turning me onto slickdeals comes in handy here).

peace.
--miguel