[SGVLUG] fyi - video streaming from BH - Re: Blackhat (7/30-8/4) and Defcon (8/4-7)

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 09:43:12 PDT 2011

fyi - some sessions at Blackhat, (free as in $) videos
the today and tomorrow

https://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-us-11/bh-us-11-uplink.html

enjoy
matti

ps - if you find any which you think is a must see
please feel free to post. ( I have not had time
to figureout if we can time shift these.. hope so.. )