[SGVLUG] Please "sign" a card for Saturday's Service for Tom

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:55:39 PDT 2011

Please just forward your name to the address below to be included on
the SGVLUG card.  If you want to include a thought about Tom's passion
about open source or his contributions to our club please include the
text also.

tomsfriends at littlelionstudios.com

I will collect the responses and transfer them to the card for
tomorrow.  Please respond today so I have time to put it together.

Matt

--
Matthew Campbell | Chief Operations Officer
Little Lion Studios, Inc.