[SGVLUG] Club Fair / promo items

Tom Emerson starman9x at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:01:42 PDT 2010

 On 09/22/2010 10:22 AM, matti wrote:
> indeed! Thanks Shang-Lin!
> [...]
> assorted goodies from other open source / linux
> related groups would be nice imho
> ( too bad we dont have any sgvlug branded stuff lol )
Hmmm... perhaps a little late to consider it, but with sites out there
like zazzle, cafepress, and so on, getting "branded" promo stuff is
getting easier and easier (and lead times can be quite low)  In fact,
one of the side-bar ads I saw today was for a site called
"branders.com", which seems to have quite a bit of "stuff", some quite
inexpensive [considering we have no money to actually put into such a
venture...]

Hmmm... quick search for "promotional products" turns up several similar
companies:

branders, promopeddler, 4imprint, iconblue, and so on

hey, wait, didn't Mike print up a bunch of SGVLUG bumper/laptop stickers?