[SGVLUG] Club Fair

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:40:36 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

This Saturday Caltech is holding its annual Club Fair to introduce new and
returning students to clubs around campus. I confirmed with the person in
charge that, like last year, we can get a table with an electrical outlet.
I'm not sure how many people we've gotten to sign up in the past through
Club Fair (Matti has the lists), but it's a good opportunity to let the
Caltech community know about the LUG.

The Club Fair runs from 2 to 5pm, with setup happening by 1:30pm. Let me
know if any of you are interested in helping out for any or all of the time,
or have anything you want to demo or Linux-related goodies to give away. If
nobody else has anything to demo, I'll set up my netbook and a monitor and
let people play TuxRacer. :)

Shang-Lin