[SGVLUG] Very interesting (to me) kernel patch news

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 02:01:24 PST 2010

"The merge window is now closed for the Linux 2.6.37 kernel, but this should be an exciting improvement that should be found in the Linux 2.6.38 kernel and at least keep the people happy waiting around for Reiser4 / Open-Source VIA Graphics / Radeon HD 6000 Series DRM to arrive in the mainline kernel."

Reiser4 !!!!

I thought the "bus ran over that project" so to speak...

best
matti