[SGVLUG] "Hacker Sabotages ( disables ) cars over the net"

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Mar 19 09:28:31 PDT 2010

> -----Original Message----- Of matti
>
> we all knew this would happen sooner or later
> with "DRM" coming to the car...
>
> Texan accused of disabling 100 cars over Internet

Even funnier, when I posted this to facebook, their logic that sees that I'm posting a "link" goes to the page and pre-fetches any images or graphics from the page - these are then listed as potential "thumbnails" for the story - so now, at first glance, someone looking at my feed might think this "texan hacker" is President Obama...

[btw: Matti - I replied direct, but it bounced with a message your yahoo account was disabled or discontinued - what's up with that?]