[SGVLUG] DSL: static or faster?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 20:18:21 PST 2010

Hi!

T1 = more reliable ( better SLA ), better tech support,
more consistent bandwidth, pricier than dsl.

here's a good description:
http://diskman.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/t1-vs-dsl-an-honest-opinion/

Personally having run business email server off DSL
lines, I would do it again.

Just remember, it is less reliable, and there maybe some
bandwidth related issues.

best
matti