[SGVLUG] Presenting this meeting - Charles Wyble - How I (mostly) wrestled control of my data from evil corporate overlords

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 11:00:45 PST 2010

Thanks Charles!

I know this will be an interesting meeting so

*** Folks, PLEASE help get the word out for tomorrows meeting! ***

If you can blog it / post it in your facebook ( or other accounts ) / tweet it / forward the email / or even just post in Craigs List.

Here's a couple I posted in Craigslist.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/act/1637700042.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/grp/1637721226.html

feel free to make any adjustments you feel needed and post.

thanks!
matti