[SGVLUG] DSL terminology (was static or faster?)

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Mar 10 09:18:25 PST 2010

Hmmm... this brings to mind a joke (made into a video) about a naval vessal and a lighthouse regarding who needed to change course...

imagine how much easier life would have been had the originanators of terms like these chose "in" and "out" instead of "up" and "down"...

From:Charles W.

Less down speed then up?

Hmmm.... If so, then it would be ideal for hosting.