[SGVLUG] Meetings: Call for presenters AND do you know anyone who would like to present?

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Mar 4 15:13:14 PST 2010

Ummmm..... [crap, I *did* get an answer, but forgot to follow through...]

Short answer: no, the person approached for this topic will not be able to present it at this time.

If you have someone chomping at the bit to talk to us, by all means, get them in here next week!

The only other "lead" I have at the moment is from a placement company that would like to talk about how to write a resume for the current job market.  I posed the question, "should we have her come and talk to us?" and got answers that ranged from "why not?" to "yeah, sure - it would be good to hear another point of view" (in other words, nobody flat-out said "no"...)  I suspect this will be a better topic for April rather than May or June, and perhaps even better than this month [I suspect that "finals" will be around May, and if you are graduating and DON'T have a resume in June, chances are you aren't looking for a job anyway...]