[SGVLUG] PJUG 6/28 Open source BPM

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:20:11 PDT 2010

David Noble will address these questions: What is business process
management? Why should I care? How can I use open source BPM software
in a Java project?

Dave is currently working to improve the management of mission
operations processes at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He was the
chief architect at Oak Grove Systems, a BPM startup acquired in 2005.
we meet at Eharmony 888 E Walnut in Pasadena. Parking, Pizza, and Soft
Drinks are provided. The meeting will be from 7 to 8:30 Pm.