[SGVLUG] remember Meeting TONITE 6/10

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:12:01 PDT 2010

I just finished working on a presentation about XForms that I'll be
giving tomorrow morning.  While more of a Web topic, it does touch on
Ajax which is what Google Maps uses to allow you to pan and zoom
without reloading the page.  It's suppose to be a quick 15 minute
presentation so I am curious to see if I have the right amount of
detail and I'd like to get a feel for the amount of pacing I'll need.
As for relevance, our application is running on Linux.

claude