[SGVLUG] Sorry for the list being so quiet.

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:56:54 PDT 2010

More the latter than the former. Spamming seems to be a fantastic
enterprise. I would seriously love to here a spammer speak about his craft.
Then we could burn him at the stake.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:05 AM, John E. Kreznar <jek at ininx.com> wrote:

--

Joel Witherspoon

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jcwitherspoon

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joel.witherspoon

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joelwitherspoon

Skype: joel.witherspoon

If you have received this email in error please notify Google Support. This
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are