[SGVLUG] Braddock's 8-bit open source computer hits LinuxJournal!

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:35:00 PDT 2010

I am woundering why you would be worried about your health? Because you did
nice thing and linked to sgvlug site?

On Jul 21, 2010 12:25 AM, "Miguel Hernandez" <migtek at gmail.com> wrote:

I mentioned at the last meeting that my article submission to
LinuxJournal.com was in the queue, well it went live on Friday (but couldn't
let the group know sooner due to the mailing list errors). I said I'd
mention it to the list as I'd referred to SGVLUG as the place where I'd been
introduced to it (1). Not realizing how many amateur/ham radio folks we had
in our LUG until that presentation, LinuxJournal.com has a newsletter,
podcasts & other cool content for all you ham radioheads (2).

(1)
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/open-source-8-bit-computer-save-world
(2) http://www.linuxjournal.com/ham

Hope you all enjoy it,