[SGVLUG] Meetings: Call for presenters AND do you know anyone who would like to present?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 20:08:46 PST 2010

Hi!

** PLEASE let us know of what speakers we already have lined up. **

IF you found anyone interested in presenting, PLEASE
let us know.

At SCaLE I found a couple potential speakers and hope
to have them pick the meeting they would like to present

I THINK our meeting schedule is open currently for presenters,
please let us know if any spots have been filled.

2nd Thur of the Month

3/11/2010 [ winter term at caltech ends 3/17 ]
4/8 [ spring term at caltech has started ]
5/13
6/10
7/8
8/12