[SGVLUG] Pasadena JUG 02/22 - Glassfish

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:11:02 PST 2010

John Clingan will be giving a deep dive on GlassFish v3, the Java EE 6
reference implementation.   GlassFish v3 enables rapid iterative
development of Java Web applications, is built on an OSGi runtime,
offers maven support, runs dynamic languages such as JRuby, extensible
and RESTful administration, includes fine-grained monitoring, and much
more.
John Clingan is the Principal Product Manager for GlassFish at Oracle.
We will be meeting at EHarmony, 888 E Walnut(SW Corner of Walnut and
Lake) in Pasadena At 7PM. Please park in the garage behind Eharmony.
You will be compensated. EHarmony will be providing Free Pizza and
Soft Drinks. We will be giving copies of IntelliJ and JRebel ,as well
as other stuff.