[SGVLUG] Upcoming meetings

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 13:58:34 PST 2010

Hi,

I like the idea of doing it again, as
long as it talks about jop hunting for
open source developers/users.

We should do this at the beginning of the
next 1/4 and get the word out at Caltech,
JPL, and ???

With a topic like this we should be able
to perhaps even coordinate with the folks
who do the career days at Caltech ( does
anyone know them? )

I would really like to pull in more caltech/JPLers
to the meetings.

thanks
matti