[SGVLUG] Upcoming meetings

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Feb 10 16:21:52 PST 2010

I've received a note from someone willing to give a presentation, however the presentation isn't strictly Linux, and in fact has been covered a few of times by one of our long-time members.  Namely, job-hunting... (The title of her presentation is "Practical resume writing tips")

Is there any significant interest in having her come to present?  I imagine there would be both some overlap and some "differences in perspective" to the presentations that Todd has done in the past.