[SGVLUG] Feb Topic WHAT IS IT?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:42:03 PST 2010

Yeah, I hadn't heard anything so I just submitted a generic "monthly
meeting" which has been approved.  I can't change the short description
anymore but I can still update the long description:

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/item.tcl?calendar_id=113780

Actually Rae, if you haven't already, you probably should register so you
can post as well.

claude