[SGVLUG] February meetings

bobjaffray at juno.com bobjaffray at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 08:55:06 PST 2010

BJ: Harold Totten is still not able to get out to come
to the Devsig meeting. But we have run across QuickDat,
a PHP package that should be both useful and instructive
after we get everybody up and going Saturday. Both of us
have uploaded it to our websites for exploration and use.
We have yet to learn how to adapt it.

BJ: I will try to get to the Satuday meeting. A few
others who have not been coming may find it of interest.

Bob