[SGVLUG] UPS (and others) use video games for training

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:18:08 PDT 2010

Ya, lots of industries use games for training purposes, including NASCAR.

Speaking of the SGVLUG site, I noticed sgvlug.com is available- though I
think I recall a thread about how you guys weren't going to register it
since you had the other 2 already. I also wanted to toss out some ideas for
improving it (didn't respond to the other thread re: it). Maybe how to
improve more user engagement on the site, having a forum for
knowledge-sharing and for other things like having a place to have off-topic
conversations, etc. Wanted to bounce some of those off of you guys but
figured it'd best be done in person since I didn't see anyone respond to the
thread Tom had started.

Cya tonite,
--miguel