[SGVLUG] Linux Games

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:07:01 PDT 2010

I have some Linux games sitting here, each a CD ROM in jewel case in
original box with user guide, that I'd like to give away if anyone is
interested. I probably won't make it to the meeting this week, though,
because I have another meeting that has to have precedence at the same
time.

Hopkins FBI
Heretic II
Myth II Soulblighter (I have this twice)
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Quake III Arena

If anyone is interested because it's cool to have the original boxes
or something, please let me know. I live close to the CalTech campus,
by the way.

 And a CD ROM of various Linux games and mulitmedia applications from July 1999.
--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."