[SGVLUG] [OT] high tech solution for a low tech problem...

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:01:15 PDT 2010

That is a political/religious question that I would rather not get into.

Suffice it to say that a portion of the email reading public does not use a
mailer or mail browsing service that maintains long lines properly during
send or receive.

A subset of that population do not have the knowledge or technology to
re-assemble broken URLs.

Some just don't want to bother continually fixing someone else's mistake.
They may even consider sending a long URL rude.

Best of luck,

Matt