[SGVLUG] Using devsig time on PHP - good idea

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Tue Sep 29 16:33:32 PDT 2009

Jason,

Excellent idea. I have already installed Apache 2.x and PHP 5.2, and
recent PEAR on my home Debian workstation, and verified I can successfully
execute a 'hello world' PHP page, so it is all up and running and config'd
correctly.

As to spending Devsig time, well, I don't yet have a Linux (lap|net)book,
so wouldn't be able to do much at the devsig (yet).

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva
mrflash818 at geophile.net