[SGVLUG] Recommendations for PHP user groups near Cal Tech please

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 11:59:28 PDT 2009

Haha.  We had this conversation 7 years ago.  That's how LAMPSIG was born, out of SGVLUG.  Jim Workman suggested the idea for a PHP user group, and it was seconded by Peter, and then by myself.

Granted, over the years, LAMPSIG migrated over to the west side, because it was difficult for us to locate a venue to hold us.

If you have specific PHP-related topics you want to cover, I'll go ahead and try to find speakers.

Or better yet, LAMPSIG is recruiting for a speaker-hunter.  If you have people who have a topic they think will benefit the community, and would like more exposure, you can have the position.

Solomon Chang
LAMPSIG Prez
http://lampsig.org