[SGVLUG] Caltech Club fair coming Sept 26th, need help

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:32:27 PDT 2009

Good news is that we will have a table at the Club Fair on Saturday. This
year the fair is going to be in the mall area South of Watson, between
Steele Building and Keck Lab. We'll need to show up at 1:30pm to set up. I
also have a table for the tai chi club, so I can use my Linux netbook to
play tai chi videos...

Shang-Lin