[SGVLUG] Question about Caltech Club fair

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:09:20 PDT 2009

I contacted Lorrie, who seems to be running the Club Fair this year, about
getting a table for the LUG, but I haven't received a reply yet. From what
I've heard, this year the fair is going to be much smaller than last year.
It's in a smaller location, and I heard that there won't be a dinner, movie,
fireworks, or carnival. (Back when I was a student, the Club Fair didn't
have those bells and whistles, either, IIRC.)

Shang-Lin