[SGVLUG] Thanks for joining us last night, plus future meetings - Re: Firefox Addons

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 14:02:58 PDT 2009

THANKS!!! For taking these down ;)

Thanks everyone for showing up!

Hope everyone enjoyed it, normally I get a bit
concerned when we don't have an official presenter
lined up. I thought the Open Topic night went
very well ;)

So, here's the expected line up for the next few months

Oct - Open Street Map ( I still need to confirm )
Nov - Rocket stuff - whoooooosh
Dec - Airline entertainment systems ( Matt will confirm )

Wow,.. nice.

Please help us spread the word and get more members.

thanks!
matti