[SGVLUG] Meeting Thur 9/10 7-9pm

SandraLAVixen sandralavixen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 02:21:19 PDT 2009

Hi, new member here!

I live in Hacienda Heights, and although I can't make it to this thursday's class, I'm hoping to be able to come to one of your meetings. One of my problems is that I have class thursday nights, so I was wondering if a special monday or tuesday at Caltech can be arranged?

I'm currently having to get a whole new computer and I'm really behind on the technology, I basically left computers right around when DVD drives were created. I need to get a new computer and I'm planning to install Ubuntu Linux on it. I'm hoping I can get a chance to meet other Linux users and get up to date on how to use the newer versions/distros.

Also, do I need to make reservations or have a special pass in order to come to your meetings?

Best,
-Sandra