[SGVLUG] How do I get KUbuntu 9.04 to work with Citrix Webinars?

Arthur Baldwin eengnerd at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:27:22 PDT 2009

I have a computer consulting client who is paying for "webinars" that are served through the citrix system by a 3rd party.  I recently installed KUbuntu 9.04 on his computer to combat the high volume of malware he was encountering.  The latest stable version of Firefox is installed and Sun's JRE has been successfully installed on his system, but the webinars still won't work.  Is there anything else I can do, short of installing WINE, to make the webinars work?

Arthur