[SGVLUG] linux-friendly netbooks

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:33:17 PDT 2009

I've got a ASUS 701
Battery life good
size excellent
downsides
I really dont like the touchpad, and the screen could be bigger, but
for the price, I can't complain
I did get Grails installed onit, but MySql is giving me fits.(the
distro is Xandros)
I've been threatening to do a 15 -minute mini(no pun!) presentation at
a LUG meeting if anyone wants to listen to me babble :)