[SGVLUG] RepRap Build

John Wang red744t at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 19:22:52 PDT 2009

Anyone interested in building a reprap 3d printer, http://reprap.org ?   Or has someone already built one and doens't mind printing out the necessary plastic parts.     Anyway, if someone is already building one and doesn't mind me tagging along or would like to build one with me please let me know.

My long term goal is to build  an open source company making open source hardware but I do not have the skills or the financial resources.  So, I figure I'll start with a Reprap then progress to a hackspace and then mabye finally open source company making open source hardware.   The whole idea probably has some major disconnect from reality. . . but I'll just start with the reprap for now:)

.. . i'm having some problem emailing so I hope I'm not sending duplicate emails.. .